Medals and Prizes
- From 1954 to 1960 he was awarded prizes every year on the basis of the results of annual examinations.
- Merit Scholarship in Board Examination 1956, Matriculation 1961 and Pre-universityin1962.
- Merit Scholarship from 1965 to 1968.
- Best Dissector award in Anatomy, 1964.
- Certificate of Honours in Preventive and Social Medicine, 1966.
- Certificate of Honours in Ophthalmology, 1967.
- Prize for the highest marks in the annual examination in Pathology, 1967.
- Prize for the highest marks in the University examination in ENT, 1967.
- Gold Medal and Honours in Forensic and State Medicine, 1967.
- Certificate of Honours in Surgery, 1968.
In Extra Curricular Activities
- Medals and prizes in Recitation, Drama and Sports.
- Certificates in NCC (National Cadet Corps) 1965, 1967.
- Best cadet prize in NCC 1967.
- Prizes in Orthopaedics, Guildford, 1981.
- Prizes in BOA Instructional Courses 1989 and 1992.
- Certificate of Excellence, 1995 awarded by the Bromley Hospitals NHS Trust in recognition of outstanding service, career achievement and commitment to customer services.
- He received four discretionary points while working at Bromley Hospital between 1995 and 2000.
- Six Clinical excellence awards between 2003 and 2009.
- Mentor of the year Medway NHS Trust 2007
- Awarderd for Excellence in Teaching, Faculty of Medicine of Imperial College, 2010